Privacy & Terms and Conditions
Who We Are
Our website address is: harropandhargrave.co.nz
PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT ON OUR WEBSITE
If you make a payment to us via our website payment form, we will collect the information you’ve provided in order to process the transaction. We do NOT store any of the credit card information and the transaction occurs securely via a third party payment facilitator (Stripe) using SSL and other secure technology.
Any information you do share with us is treated confidentially and stored securely to the best of our abilities. We will never knowingly sell or share any information to any unauthorised third parties.
OTHER DATA WE MAY COLLECT ON OUR WEBSITE
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
Except for any 3rd party apps that we use that may collect analytical data, we don’t intentionally share any of data with any third parties, unless you have asked us to: e.g. if you join our newsletter, make a purchase online or contact us – or where we are processing an order, a booking, payment or other transaction on your behalf. In such cases, we may ask for your information and any information you do share with us is treated confidentially and stored securely. All payments are conducted through trusted & secured payment gateways.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN DATA
We usually keep data long enough to process it and then discard it safely. Certain information may be retained indefinitely.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER DATA
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Terms and conditions
General Website Terms & Conditions
1) By accessing this website, you agree that we, and those officially recognised as associated to or party to this website (hereinafter referred to collectively as “the publishers”) cannot be held responsible for any error, omission, fault or inaccuracy and shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused to any user / party.
2) All comments / contributions made by users to this website (either those with an account or not) in public areas (e.g. comments, testimonials, reviews etc) are the sole legal responsibility of the person posting them and may not reflect the opinion of the publishers or anyone else officially connected to this website.
3) The publishers reserve the right to amend, change, delete or modify as appropriate, any information or detail on one or all pages of this website (including, but not limited to, pricing, product description, quantity and availability, comments by users) without prior warning at any time.
4) All information, photo’s, illustrations, pictures, and all media, words, ideas, trademarks, designs and concepts contained within this website shall remain the property and copyright of the publishers and may not be copied, borrowed, hired, leant, linked to (via hyperlink), distributed, broadcast or used in any way, without express written permission. All Rights Reserved.
5) All trademarks, logos and materials belonging to any third party (whether expressly specified or not) displayed on this site, shall remain the property and copyright of the respective owning entity.
Every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct and clearly expressed information possible within this site. Nonetheless, inadvertent errors can occur and applicable laws, rules and regulations may change.
The information provided on this Website is therefore intended for general guidance only and is not intended to serve as advice. No warranty is given in relation to the accuracy or reliability of any information. Users should not act or fail to act on the basis of information contained or not contained herein. Users of the information contained on this website must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the information or products/services described for their particular use and conditions. Users are encouraged to contact our professional advisers for advice concerning specific matters before making any decision
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this website or the content on, or accessed through, it; and
- In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Internet site, even if we or our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
If you need any assistance, or would like clarification on any of the above, please contact us